Navigation

instagram

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tooth is out..I am feeling 90%!

So, got that tooth pulled earlier this week.

It was a wisdom tooth, one of four that I still have in my mouth.

I wanted to take a picture of my pulled tooth, but I was in a decent amount of discomfort and the dentist (thanks Bruce for the referral) was sticking a wad of gauze in my mouth hole. I asked him if I could keep it. He replied no.

I was shocked to hear this, but when he said he had to destroy it I was already putting his words in the background of my thoughts. I wanted that tooth. I wanted to dip it in either gold/ink/something just so that I could use it for some sort of art project later down the line. I was a little irritated, but since I could hardly speak because of the anesthetic, I really didn't put up too much resistance.

Now I have a hole in my mouth hole where a tooth used to be.



Time for more liquor!

flavor junction

No comments:

Post a Comment