Navigation

instagram

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mozilla's Beta Browser: Aurora

Okay,


I normally use Chrome by Google to search the web, view my daily memebase photos, visit Gizmodo, etc. But I had recently downloaded (last year) Mozilla's pet project Aurora. It is effing great.



Most of the time I had used it as a secondary browser so that I could update two different Wordpress sites at once, but now, I have been using it just to edit my site and post and browse and do everything. It is a great browser. You can inspect page elements with the regular right click and Inspect Element, but I never pressed the 3D button until today. When pressed, it will show you the page that you are viewing and all of its web elements in a a 3D plane. I expected it to lag because I am on an old white Macbook, but to my surprise it ran very smooth. I do not know if it uses Flash or HTML5 to bring it into view, but it is awesome.

Download it now here:

Aurora


Enjoy! And let me and Mozilla know how Aurora works for you.

Flavor Junction

No comments:

Post a Comment