Navigation

instagram

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Saturday!

Hello world! Isn't it a nice day out?
Well, its only morning, but it feels like it will be another great day in the Inland Empire.
I start work at noon and I cannot wait to get home and have dinner with Wendy. It has been such a long week, I know we both need some time to just laze around and unwind.
I have decided that every Friday from here on out will be 'Font Friday.'
Reason is because while I look online for free fonts to download, I want to be able to let people know which ones I believe are the best for the week. I know that if you Google 'free fonts' you will find a bunch of sites hosting free fonts, but I just wanted to throw my two cents in there.
The site that I find most of my fonts is www.dafont.com They have a great structure to their site and the only time you will be redirected is if there is another site you must download from to accept their terms and conditions in regards to downloading their font. But even that is vary rare =)
So for the first Font Friday I present to you my favorite font (and is also used on this blog):

Lobster


I use this font all the time. It just looks great. I prefer using all lower case letters, but all in all, it is a great font. It is similar to Loki Cola, an edit of the classic Coca Cola font, but I enjoy the way that Lobster rolls its letters together.
Download it from here on Dafont.com. It is a great font, I recommend using it on your blog if you choose to. As a matter of fact, it may actually be usable in the Google Fonts listing in the font chooser. If it isn't, I will be throwing up a post about how to load custom fonts using Cufon.
Enjoy!

flavor junction

No comments:

Post a Comment