Navigation

instagram

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

It's Finally Cold!

I have been waiting forever for the damn weather to get cold.

It is 50 degrees out in the Inland Empire.

A few reasons why I wanted it to be cold:

I have a bunch of cold weather clothes (ie. pea coat, long sleeve shirts, sweaters, beanies) that I received for Christmas and I could not even put on the day after I received them (December 26th) because it was 80 degrees out Christmas day and the entire week after.

But finally, cold weather. Time for hot cocoa, chilling by the fireplace, cuddling with your homies (no homo), and laying around under a million blankets.

I am not doing any of those things right now. Instead, I have been working on sites and, for about the past half hour to forty five minutes, drinking cold coffee at Starbucks. I can barely feel my hands. There is no seating inside of the shop - school is back in session at UCR and everybody is seeking shelter from the cold by staying inside and hogging the internet bandwith (which is fine, but seriously, if you are playing games and just watching Netflix - why the hell are you not at your abode doing such things?).

Soon I will be heading home with another site 99.9% done and I shall sleep for a few hours before waking up early to Skype someone from across the country and then go to work. Sweetness.

I'll be blogging about my new part time job tomorrow when I am off. Or maybe right after this..because I have a few things to get off my chest.

Peaces.

flavor junction

No comments:

Post a Comment