Navigation

instagram

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

About

What is










It is essentially a blog for my friends & I:

Xavier Togia

Jon Siu

Kigga

Dj Hernandez

We have a lot of great ideas for what Flavor Junction will become, but time is everything and it is something that we have to find between our jobs, side jobs, and school work. Jon and I also work on websites as a side job and are self taught. Everything I have learned I owe to w3schools.com and all the sites that are dedicated to educating those who would like to teach themselves.

I have written most of the blogs (Xavier) but we will all be writing about different things that we find interesting. This will probably be filled with complaints about work. And because we all work in various fields, we will all have unique entries that we hope will make you a regular follower of Flavor Junction.

We do hope you enjoy our writings and musings.

Long days and pleasant nights.

The

flavor Junction

crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment