Navigation

instagram

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Facebook Timeline Cover

So I was pretty excited last year when Facebook decided to release the new Timeline feature on their site. They also let you preview / activate it if you had a Facebook Developer's account (which I did) and upon upgrading to the Timeline beta feature you were able to see other dev's Facebook pages in the Timeline format (if they decided to enable it).

NOTE: If you do not currently have the Facebook Timeline feature enabled, click here and the page includes instructions on how to allow the timeline on your Facebook profile.

Recently, Picscatter launched a feature which would load your selected Facebook album and create a scatter of pictures into a landscape / Timeline Cover photo that will show up on your profile page. I wanted to use it, but for some reason it was not picking up all of my photo albums. I decided to make one for myself just using photoshop and having a few cigarettes while sipping coffee at Starbucks.



Flavor Junction

No comments:

Post a Comment