Navigation

instagram

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Drive



Have you seen this movie? I had thought about watching it at the theater, but being poor, I had to resort to Redboxing this thing.

This isn't a review. I am not going to compare it to any other movie. I am just writing about it because it was BAD ASS.

As far as BA movies that have come out in the last couple of years, I think that this one wins.

I regret not seeing it at the theater. Not just any theater, though. One that has the best sound system so that you can fully appreciate the soundtrack that was put together. I remember when viewing it at home I had to first watch it on low (being a nice guy, not wanting to wake the household) and wanting to get as close as I could to the screen to listen to the intro track. Kavinsky's "Nightcall" matches the movie so damn well its ridiculous. Its slow, subtle, and eerie.

I want to watch it again, but I don't have my home theater system set up yet. So I shall wait and take my time so that I can experience this movie as it should be.

Purchase Drive on Blu-ray and DVD

Original Soundtrack also available

WATCH IT!

flavor junction

No comments:

Post a Comment